Australia & New Zealand Tour 2024, presented by MG Live and Frontier Touring.
MG Live and Frontier Touring are excited to announce multi-platinum & GRAMMY award-winning artist, Macklemore will make his highly anticipated return to Australia and New Zealand with a series of headline shows in May 2024, heading to Perth's HBF Stadium in Mount Claremont.
A household name with worldwide acclaim and an unforgettable live presence, don’t miss Macklemore’s return to Australia & New Zealand in 2024 for a series of show stopping performances.
ALL AGES SHOW
On Sale Schedule
GP On sale: Thurs 23 Nov, 10am
Description Ticket Price General Admission Floor Standing $121.02 Reserved Seating Grandstand $121.02 Glorious VIP Package $191.02
Macklemore is partnered with PLUS1 so a $1.00 AUD per ticket goes to supporting Bridges and their work bridging the gap from active substance abuse to meaningful, long-lasting, fun and enthusiastic recovery for adolescents and their families
AccessibilityWheelchair bays are located in the upper grandstand (behind blocks 205, 206, 209, 210 and 211).Please call Ticketmaster to book these bays.You can now purchase accessibility tickets directly via the Ticketmaster website. If you require further assistance when choosing your seat, please call the Ticketmaster accessible seating line if you have a wheelchair, companion card or special needs booking requirements on 1300 446 925 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm AEDT only)This is an all ages event and all patrons (including minors/babies) must have a valid ticket for entry.
Persons under the age of 12 must be under the direct supervision of an adult, parent or responsible guardian at all times.
Passouts are not available for this event.
- One general admission standing ticket
- Early entry to the venue floor, before standard ticket holders
- Limited Edition Macklemore gift item
- Commemorative VIP laminate and lanyard
- On site event staff & merchandise collection point
Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and / articles or clothing for the following prohibited items:
- Alcohol and drugs
- Outside catering of any kind including all food, beverage and commercial items
- Glass or metal bottles (plastic is permitted with lids removed)
- Cans / Glass / Thermos
- Umbrellas or shade structures
- Musical instruments / whistles
- Unauthorised temporary signage and promotional products
- Flags/banners exceeding 1 metre in length
- Fireworks / flares / laser lights
- Rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, helmets
- Selfie sticks or similar items
- Professional cameras, iPads, audio recording equipment or video cameras
- Weapons of any kind
- Any large items that cannot be placed under a seat or in the opinion or management could cause harm or public nuisance
Please note patrons are subject to random wanding at event entry points.You can now purchase accessibility tickets directly via the Ticketmaster website. If you require further assistance when choosing your seat, please call the Ticketmaster accessible seating line if you have a wheelchair, companion card or special needs booking requirements on 1300 446 925 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm AEDT only)Alternatively, you can submit your accessible booking via request form here.
Doors Open: 7:30pm Show Starts: TBC