Join our Swim School team
Learn more and apply: Expression of Interest Pool (Casual Work) - 2023
Qualified but yet to complete your practical hours?
Have you considered becoming a swim instructor?
Always in demand
Stepping stone into the Sport & Rec Industry
How Do I become an Instructor
To become a swimming instructor the following three accreditations and checks are required:
- An accredited water safety qualification
Courses are available through AustSwim and Royal Life Saving WA.
FREE COURSES FOR ELIGIBLE GROUPS
Royal Life Saving WA and the Department of Training and Workforce Development are working together to offer the Swimming & Water Safety Teacher Skill Set (National ID SISSS00112) course for free to eligible participants. Visit the Royal Life Saving WA website for more details
- A Working with Children Check (WWC)
A WWC is a compulsory criminal check required to work with children.
- CPR certification
A current CPR certification will be required to receive your water safety qualification.
Why join our Swim School
- An AUSTSWIM and Royal Life Saving WA endorsed Swim School, we are highly regarded within the community.
- We teach the full spectrum of age groups and levels from beginners through to advanced squad levels, with children 2 years to 17 years and adults.
- We are always looking for talented swimming instructors to join our team. We search for friendly and outgoing instructors who love the water and are motivated to help children and adults learn to swim.