|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café*|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||8.30am - 2.30pm (extended for events)|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 5.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 2.00pm (extended for events)|
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
Welcome to The Lemon Tree Cafe
The Lemon Tree Cafe provides a healthy balance between fresh food and the environment. Our focus is on providing you a home-made touch using fresh local produce. We partner with BioPak which means all packaging of food made in-house is 100% compostable!
- Healthy range of grab-n-go options to keep you on the move.
- Rolls, baguettes, salads, protein bowls, sushi and wraps.
- Plenty of vegan and vegetarian options.
- Locally baked bread delivered daily.
- Make sure you check out our delicious cold-pressed juices and smoothies!
- We're committed to reducing our carbon footprint by using 100% compostable packaging for all food made in-house.
- Your coffee cups, take away containers, bowls, napkins, juice/smoothie cups and even straws will be turned into nutrient-rich soil in 120 days.
- This is possible through our packaging supplier BioPak – read more about BioPak here.
- We need your cooperation to get foodscraps and BioPak packaging to a local commercial composting facility.
- Please use the designated Compostable Packaging bin when disposing of food scraps and packaging of food made in-house by The Lemon Tree Café.
- Keep an eye out for bins with the yellow Lemon Tree label.
See the Opening Hours tab above to see when we’ll be open.