|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||8.00am - 3.00pm|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 2.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 3.00pm|
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
Synchronise your swimming, view this week’s lane availability before your next visit.
Below is a detailed list of available swimming lanes and coming events for each 50m swimming pool. With many different user groups swimming at our elite facilities, the number and location of public swimming lanes may differ from week to week.
We recommend checking the lane availability in the lead up to your swim.
- In the event of an evacuation alarm wait at the end of the pool for instructions from a lifeguard.
- Follow the Lifeguard's instructions at all times.
Watch around water
The HBF Stadium Aquatic Centre is an accredited Watch Around Water centre meaning there are policies that must be followed whilst visiting us:
- Children under 10 must be accompanied into HBF Stadium and constantly supervised by a parent/guardian whilst on the premises.
- The parent/guardian must have a clear view of the child at all times.
- Children under 5 must be constantly supervised from within arm's reach at HBF Stadium. If the child is in the water, the parent/guardian must be in the water too.
- Unsupervised children (of any age) will be removed from the water if the lifeguard is concerned for their safety.