|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café*|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||8.30am - 2.30pm (extended for events)|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 5.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 2.00pm (extended for events)|
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
A little about our Crèche Supervisor, Rebecca.
- Bachelor of Teaching
- Diploma Children’s Services
- Diploma of Business Management
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing
- Working with Children Check
- Provide First Aid in an Education and Care setting
I have an extensive background in the Education and Care sector, Management and Community Education. I have worked in government, private and community settings educating various age groups from babies up to seniors in a range of positions including Managing Childcare Centres, Lecturing at TAFE, Providing tours at Australia’s first Advanced Water Recycling plant and now as the Creche Supervisor at VenuesWest.
Why you enjoy working at VenuesWest:
- I enjoy meeting the families who utilise the crèche and playing with the kids.
- I enjoy the people I work with, the fantastic crèche staff at both HBF Stadium and HBF Arena. They do such a wonderful job looking after the children and I am always hearing their praise from parents.
- Love spending time with family, both immediate and extended. My toddler keeps me busy, playing with him and attending his numerous activities/social events.
- I enjoy gardening, admiring the flowers and producing vegetables from our vegetable patch, catching up with friends and spending time outside when the sun is shining!