|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café*|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.00am - 6.00pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.00am - 6.00pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||7.00am - 3.00pm (extended for events)|
|Sunday*||8.00am - 6.00pm||
8.00am - 5.00pm
From 3 February- 31 March 2019
|CLOSED||9.00am - 3.00pm (extended for events)|
*Summer opening hours from Sunday 4 November.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
A little about our Crèche Attendant, Isabel.
- Qualified First Aider, both in CPR and in childcare settings (anaphylaxis, asthma etc)
- Mental Health First Aid Accreditation
- Currently studying public health and media, hoping to focus on children’s health at a postgraduate level once I graduate.
- Have been working with kids both in care settings and a team sports settings (coaching, umpiring) since I was 14.
Why enjoy working:
I love spending time with the kids, especially watching the quieter ones come out of their shells and enjoy their time with us at the crèche.
It made me laugh when:
Whenever one of the kids starts dancing.
How long have been in the crèche:
I’ve only been here a few months, but have been working with children since my early teens.
- I love having breakfast with friends on Sunday mornings.
- I have 3 younger sisters, 3 cats and a dog.
I love eating Vietnamese food.
Learn from play:
Play helps us get to know the kids, and also lets them socialise with others their age.