|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café*|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||8.30am - 2.30pm (extended for events)|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 5.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 2.00pm (extended for events)|
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
A little about our Crèche Attendant, Cassidy.
- First Aid in Childcare
- Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety
- Bachelor of Science in Speech Pathology
- Certified Practicing Speech Pathologist
- Key Word Sign Trained
- I have worked with children for over 7 years in various roles including as a swimming teacher, creche attendant, kids programs leader and speech pathologist.
Why enjoy working:
I love seeing the children having fun and growing their confidence while interacting with us and the other children while they visit the creche. Play is so important for children’s development so I feel lucky to be a part of that with them.
- I love taking my dog for walks down to the beach.
- I play netball and enjoy keeping fit in a team environment to make exercising more fun!
- I love skiing and went to Canada for my last snow holiday. I also love going to Japan.