|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café*|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||8.30am - 2.30pm (extended for events)|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 5.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 2.00pm (extended for events)|
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
You've been working out but can't seem to make any headway towards your fitness goal. Personal training could be one of the best investments you'll make to get you out of the rut and back on track.
- It's personalised: Perhaps you've become bored with your current program of exercises or routine and you're no longer progressing. Perhaps you're putting in the effort but are not seeing results. Maybe your progress is continually interrupted through injuries sustained doing your current workout. When you don't hit your targets it's easy to become discouraged and backslide. A personal trainer can assist by reviewing your current fitness goals and exercise program and redesigning a program to better meet your needs and get you back on track. They will also ensure that every exercise is performed using correct technique, minimising your risk of injury. We are all different - maybe you have a specific illness, injury or condition or perhaps your program is no longer working for you as you age. A personal trainer will take all this into account when designing a program for you, ensuring you get the results you are striving for while reducing your risk of injury.
- You need accountability and motivation: Consistency is essential to reach your fitness goals. It can take weeks to form good habits and much longer to break bad ones. Trying to do it on your own is hard work. A personal trainer will keep you accountable, challenged and on track to reach your goals. Life can also get pretty busy at times and often the excuse, I don't have time to exercise, leads to a lack of consistency. Personal training can be designed to fit in with your schedule and the time you have available, modifying your workout and activities to match. Having a designated appointment time makes you much more accountable too.
- No wasted time: You may be guilty yourself or seen someone else who wanders into the gym without a set plan and moves halfheartedly from one machine to another doing a few reps here and there before disappearing. This approach is not going to get results. Personal training will ensure this halfhearted, directionless approach never happens. There will be no wasted time and maximum results achieved.
- Step outside your comfort zone: Perhaps you've thought about setting yourself a personal challenge of completing your first triathlon or other endurance event to help motivate yourself. Personal training can give you the confidence to take the plunge, providing you with direction on the most efficient way to have yourself in the perfect condition to cross the finish line successfully. This may mean undertaking a combination of cardio, strength work and sport specific activities. Personal training can assist you to get the training mix correct so you achieve your best possible finish time with decreased risk of injury.
- Make exercising fun: Working with a personal trainer who you like and respect can be enough to provide you with more enjoyment from your workouts. If an activity is fun and effective, you are more likely to stick with it.
HBF Stadium Gym in Mount Claremont, has a team of qualified and motivated, male and female personal trainers waiting to help you achieve your fitness goals. A discounted personal training starter pack is available to new clients. Enquire below.