|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café*|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||8.30am - 2.30pm (extended for events)|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 5.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 2.00pm (extended for events)|
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
- Weight loss
- Strength and fitness
- Motor function for children and teenagers
- Exercise programs for prostate cancer patients
- Balance, fall prevention and all-purpose fitness for seniors
- Group Fitness Classes: Metafit, MetaPWR, Suspension, Pure Abs, Balanced Core, Aqua Aerobics, Fit Club, Bootcamp
I like connecting and looking after people. As a Personal Trainer, I can give you the advice you need to achieve your next goal and help you thrive. Some clients train with me for guidance, accountability, extra motivation while others don’t need any additional drive but just like the way I monitor and progress their training. In every way, both trainer and trainee always take home valid experiences and especially, results. That is why I love my profession and the continual learning process that comes with it.
Based on very relevant scientific data, I have recently adopted a plant-based diet for life. This is another way that I have chosen to educate and inspire more people on how to live a healthier life and prevent most lifestyle-related metabolic diseases just by embracing better eating habits.
As a Physical Education teacher primarily working as a Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor and Sports Coach, I believe that, as a rule, consistency and systematic principles applied to the simple, work.
- Physical Education, Sport Sciences and Exercise Degree
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Diploma in Management
- Certificate II, III and IV in Business
- Prostate Cancer PD: A Professional Development Course for Exercise Specialists
- Introductory unit in Astronomy and Black Holes with RMIT Online
“Strong Mind = Strong Body.”