|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café*|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.00am - 6.00pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.00am - 6.00pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||7.00am - 3.00pm (extended for events)|
|Sunday||8.00am - 6.00pm||
8.00am - 5.00pm
|CLOSED||9.00am - 3.00pm (extended for events)|
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
Your program will commence with an initial assessment with your assigned trainer, this is to find out more about you. Your assessment will focus on what your goals are and measurements will be taken to monitor your progress. Reassessments will be arranged by your trainer when deemed necessary.
Once your training commences, if you are new to using weights you may feel an initial soreness in those first sessions as your body adapts to your program. This is normal, and while everyone’s bodies respond differently you may always feel some soreness after your workout.
You will not always be in the gym for your sessions; the trainers will utilise the extensive outdoor grounds, the hall of champions, Arena 2, and areas outside the gym. This is to give you greater exposure to the type of exercises that you can do besides a usual gym workout. You may also be taught boxing, Pilates, kettlebell techniques and suspension training exercises using the state-of-the-art Queenax suspension frame.
Have a plan
As with any new type of training that you commence it takes a while to get results, chat to your trainer about what other activities you will be doing whilst you are training with them. To get the best results you need to have a plan, and then you need to stick with that plan. Even one session per week with your trainer will help to keep you focused, and as your trainer becomes familiar with how you train, they will know exactly how hard to push you to reach your goals, and then will help you set new ones.
Please read the guidelines below to ensure a smooth and enjoyable personal training experience for you and your trainer.
Your PT session will be paid for prior to commencing the session. Missed sessions will be charged at the normal PT rate.
- Please give your trainer at least 24 hours notification if you need to cancel or change a session. The normal PT rate will be charged if you do not provide this notice, (Please ensure that you contact your trainer directly).
- Make sure that you are warmed up and ready to go before the start of your session.
- If you arrive late for your session your trainer can not guarantee your full time will be able to be completed.
- Sessions pre-paid are to be used within four months of purchase or will be forfeited. These fees are non-refundable.
- Cancellations for urgent medical reasons will be assessed on a case by case basis by the Fitness Centre Manager. We may require a medical certificate if ongoing last minute cancellations are made.
- The following expiry times relate to our personal training packs:
- Starter and other special promotional personal training packs will expire 3 months from purchase
- Standard personal training packs (5 and 10 packs) will expire 4 months from purchase.