|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||8.00am - 3.00pm|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 2.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 3.00pm|
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
One of the few venues in Perth versatile enough to accommodate graduation ceremonies, speech nights and valedictory dinners of almost any size.
To view how your graduation will look in the main arena, check out our virtual tour.
The main arena seats up to 3,500 people in tiered seating with ample space for full staging and audio visual displays. For valedictory dinners the versatile main arena can also be divided into two separate areas - one for a formal graduation ceremony with full size stage and tiered seating for up to 1000, the other is transformed with drapes and lighting into a dinner space with banquet seating for 600.
Our experienced staff will ensure the night runs smoothly, taking care of all aspects of the event.
HBF Stadium features
- Capacity of 3500
- 7km from CBD
- Parking for 2000 cars
- Additional function rooms
Basic graduation package
Basic graduation package includes:
- Venue hire
- Stage set up measuring up to 60 x 40 feet
- Full audio visual set up - sound system, two projector screens each 7m x 4m, microphones, lectern and stage lighting
- Experienced staff including your personal event manager, AV technician, venue officers and qualified first aid personnel
Standard dinner package
The standard dinner package includes:
- Venue hire including dual area set up, carpeting, curtains and silk ceiling
- Choice of three course set menu or buffet dinner
- Soft drinks package with additional options
- Staging, AV, lighting, microphone and lectern
- Choice of coloured linen
- Service, security and AV staff