|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café*|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||8.30am - 2.30pm (extended for events)|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 5.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 2.00pm (extended for events)|
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
Two or three course plated dinner options using only the best seasonal produce in Western Australia.
Alternate drop available.
Freshly brewed coffee and an assortment of specialty teas.
Sample entrée options:
- Classic prawn cocktail
- Confit pork belly, apple and vanilla bean puree, red radish and arugula salad with white balsamic dressing
- Poached shredded chicken, mixed asian salad, vermicelli and nam jim dressing
- Smoked duck breast, picked beetroot, caramelised pear and rocket salad with raspberry vinaigrette
- Pumpkin, leek and feta tart with artichoke, black olive and semi dried tomato salad
Sample main options:
- Oven roasted chicken breast, kipfler potato, chorizo and roasted capsicum warm salad with Pedro Jimenez dressing
- Grilled snapper fillet, leek and potato röstie, asparagus and tomato buerre blanc
- Braised and rolled lamb shoulder with cumin seed roasted root vegetable, honey glazed carrots with pomegranate infused lamb jus
- Pumpkin, roast garlic, baby spinach and feta risotto
Sample dessert options:
- Salted pistachio and pumpkin cheesecake, toffee praline and vanilla scented mascarpone cheese
- Eton mess, lemon curd, meringue shards, strawberries and cream
- Chocolate fondant with macerated strawberries and double cream
All dietary needs can be considered, please contact us for more information.