|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café*|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||8.30am - 2.30pm (extended for events)|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 5.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 2.00pm (extended for events)|
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
There are a variety of tasty options for your morning or afternoon tea.
Freshly brewed coffee and an assortment of specialty teas.
- Mini fresh baked danish pastries
- Chef's selection of sweet mini muffins
- Mini ham and cheese croissants
- Assorted mini gourmet quiches
- Fresh seasonal fruit platters/ cups
- Bircher muesli, yoghurt & berry compote cups
- Frittata bites; bacon & caramelised onion, pumpkin & feta or chorizo & potato
- Rice paper rolls
- Mixed sushi
- Carrot, chocolate, banana or orange & almond cake cake
- Traditional brownie slice
All dietary needs can be considered, please contact us for more information.