|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café*|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||8.30am - 2.30pm (extended for events)|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 5.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 2.00pm (extended for events)|
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
Options for lunch are varied depending on your function.
Freshly brewed coffee and an assortment of specialty teas.
- Buffet style sandwiches filled with a selection of meats, salads and condiments
- Assorted baguettes and wraps filled with meats, salads and condiments
- Hot buffet home-made beef lasagna with sides
- Hot buffet beef or chicken curry with aromatic rice and sides
- Hot buffet spinach tortellini with ratatouille and shaved parmesan, including sides to finish
- Specialty food stations such as Build a Burger, Paella or Roast of the Day
All dietary needs can be considered, please contact us for more information