|Day||Aquatic centre||Fitness centre||Crèche||Café*|
|Monday - Thursday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 9.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Friday||5.30am - 8.00pm||5.30am - 8.00pm||8.45am - 1.00pm||7.30am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday||5.30am - 6.00pm||7.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 12.00pm||8.30am - 2.30pm (extended for events)|
|Sunday||8.00am - 5.00pm||8.00am - 5.00pm||CLOSED||9.00am - 2.00pm (extended for events)|
On public holidays or during holiday periods the venue may be closed or opening times may differ, visit the public holiday hours page for up to date information.
Stephenson Avenue Mount Claremont WA 6010Get directions
Public transport services HBF Stadium via bus number 28. The bus stop is located within the HBF Stadium car park. To see the timetable visit Transperth.
There are 1100 parking spaces at the venue including disabled and motorbike bays. Bicycle racks are located by the entrance to secure your bike. A parking fee may apply during major events.
A delicious range of canapés to suit a variety of functions. Select what you would like to serve your guests and we can assist with the numbers and combinations to meet your requirements.
Sample hot canapé options:
- Mixed arancini; 3 cheese, mushroom, pumpkin and feta with aioli dipping sauce
- Soft shell crab with wasabi mayonnaise
- Handmade lamb koftas with raita and baby coriander
- Potato röstie, smoked sweetcorn, avocado and jalapeno salsa
Sample cold canapé options:
- Beef tataki on crostini with spiced aioli and micro herbs
- Chicken caesar tortilla cups
- Peking duck pancakes with hoi sin sauce
Something more substantial:
- Pulled pork slider and coleslaw on a brioche bun
- Salt and pepper squid, chips and lemon wedge
- Nasi goreng with shredded chicken and crisp fried shallots
- Fish goujons, beer battered chips, lemon
Sweet treat options:
- Chocolate brownies
- Mini assorted petits fours
- Mini assorted donuts
All dietary needs can be considered, please contact us for more information